Okay, Bytch, now you know we here at TrueSlamBook vow to tell it like it is. Sometimes, things get emailed to us that really make us take a step back and say “Bish Whet!”
Backstory: Last time we were in Atlanta was for the BET Hip Hop Awards Weekend. As always we mingled amongst the key players and got to know who does what. With that said, we must get into this post.
Join Pedro@youngkingsempire March 11th @8pm for the premiere of Pedros World Webisode Series..Pedro will be premiering the 1st and 2nd episode that will showcase his 16th Birthday Party with special guest Domani Harris from Family Hustle and his experiences meeting with some of the most influential leaders in the music industry in Miami for Labor Day Weekend. Pedro will also be doing a special tribute in honor of Legendary Dj Big Kap you dont want to miss!
#pedrosworld #pedro #youngkingsempire
Location: Paragon Studios
548 Northside Drive SW Atlanta GA 30310
Red Carpet Interviews by @tampamystic
Special Invited Guest @iammissmulatto
Event Hosted by @iamsharbates
- Someone, please tell Pedro to cut his hair. All that hardwork his mother outs into him and he lookin like BooShaLayLay just because.
- Who is letting Tampa Mystic host their Red Carpet? Furthermore, when she start doing Red Carpets? No Shade now, you want a Release Party, Call Tampa. You want a Open Mic Host, Call Tampa. You want some Desert Storm Radio Spins, Call Tampa. But, bytch, when they start calling Tampa Mystic for Red Carpets? They need to change it to Laminate and that will be better.
- How Shar Bates end up hosting? Lemme find out her and Tampa then switched roles. Last we seen Shar, she was the Red Carpet Slayer… Bytch, she betta Slay that Mic that Night for Perdo.
- Who da fuck put Queen Helene as ANYTHING??? Chileeeeeeeeeeee, that brick face lying ass gal. She been an intern since 1984 and now she is the poing of contact. No Shade tho, I guess she coming up because we found this on Craigslist:
1. Find and post up-to-date sports news on QEBVlog.TV
2. Create teasers that accompany the stories and will get people to go to the website
3. Uphold the QEB brand through writing style
This is a volunteer internship opportunity but there is a chance to earn an income based on performance and work ethic.
Must have an attractive brand, good verbal & written skills. computer access, reliable transportation, and very active on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Compensation: 10% Commission to $1,000/m Salary.
Thank-you for your time,
Qn. Everlena Brown (QEB)
Office: show contact info
2025 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
QEB / QEB Foundation
Bytchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lemme find out the intern is hiring staff and giving out commission based salaries… Werkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk…. However, why must they have so many qualifications that she lacks???? *Sip Bytch*
Just for this, we are flying to Atlanta for this event. This is going to be a Ki!!!!!! An event full of Lies making us Laugh til we Cry until we finally say Goodbye….