Take a trip with us. In winter 2013 we were alerted to the New Season of VH1’s Couples Therapy. This specific season was so anticipated as the legend Ghostface Killer was going to be on there with his significant other, Kelsey Nykole. As the stories begin to spread, the general consensus was:
We’re still wrapping our minds around Ghostface Killah of the mighty Wu-Tang Clan being on VH1’s Couples Therapy, but yes, it’s really happening. Ghost Deini’s love interest is Kelsey Nykole, and she is an interesting character, to say the least.
Our sources tell us the Kelsey Nykole, aka The Midwest Princess, is from Indianapolis, Indiana. She and her two sisters also had a rep for being ’bout that life and down to scrap if anyone tried to disrespect. Interestingly, she is in her mid-20s while Ghostface is 43-years-old. (Source: Hip Hop Wired)
Fast Forward the whole season and we find out that Kelsey was the sideline and it was all a dream.
Fast forward a few weeks. As the saying goes, “Out of Sight Out of Mind.” The launch to fame quickly sizzled when the release of her Introductory Single failed to even get a glimpse at a chart.
After taking a break and hiding in the studio, she hit the circuit again hosting events
Still holding on to the VH1 Brand 3 WHOLE YEARS LATER, Kelsey and all 65 of her likes was Hosting “The Hookah Hideaway!” Pause! According to reports, the Hookah Hideaway only holds 9 people at a time. Resume!
- In order to be RE-INTRODUCED doesn’t that infer that you have been introduced previously?
- Does being in the Shadow of Ghostface count as an Introduction?
- Did she learn how to sing since the first single?
- Can she feel her legs now?
- Who let Claudia Jordan with her long chin and 47 likes stamp somebody?
- Wtf is a Snapchat Saturday?
- Is this her Release Party with the Freeflyers.com drag and drop artwork?
- Why the material already on CD Baby and we ain’t been Introduced yet?
- Can we call her Manager?
- Who are those features that she named? Do that chart anything?
- Is this a early April Fools joke?
In other news, we have Introduced you to the remembrance of Kelsey Nykole. #TSB