Let’s get into this Truth. This WHOLE TRUTH and Nothing but the TRUTH!!!!!
Last night the ladies and I went to see ‘Boo: A Madea Halloween’ and enjoyed the film extremely. However, before we tell you about the film let’s talk about the theatre.
Madea (Tyler Perry) winds up in the middle of mayhem when she spends a hilarious, haunted Halloween fending off killers, paranormal poltergeists, ghosts, ghouls, and zombies while keeping a watchful eye on a group of misbehaving teens.
We visited the Carmikes Movie Theatre in the Camp Creek neighborhood of Atlanta. It was dirty as always
- It smelled of funnel cake and old mop water
- The manager is so pleasant as he was working the Ticket Booth
- The Fulton County Sheriff was taking tickets inside. Naturally, we asked him why and he advised the theatre was understaffed and they asked him to do it. #BishWha
- When we got to the concession stand we ordered Hot Dogs, they were out. We ordered Pretzels, they were out.
- The Popcorn tasted like it was made 2 days ago then reheated in the sun.
Finally, we get to the auditorium that was playing our film and we take our seats. The film started off a little slow as Brian (Tyler Perry) has to lay the foundation for Madea coming over. Afraid of his own daughter, Tiffany, combined with his smart refusal to trust her home alone, he calls Madea to babysit. In normal Madea fashion she arrives with Bam, Hattie and Joe. All we can say is, when their powers combine they make you laugh til you cry.
This film is definitely a MUST SEE. Receiving a 10/10 from the #TSB Team, you must see this film if you haven’t already. Madea shows everyone just how 2 can play that game……..
With this film grossing over $28.5M according to Forbes.com, it’s clear that the World was missing Aunt Mable as well.
Kudos to Tyler Perry on another Amazing project.
Hats off to the cast for making this Halloween film one of supreme comedy, fun, family and most important a hit.