Just like the night turns to day we have another artist dropping a new track. Today’s review will be on “So-Real ft. Unique of Metal Roze – Would You Mind” a blend of R&B and Rap blended just right for the season.
With all that said, the video annoyed the shytt out of us…. TrueSlamBookers, you know we got to keep it 1000.
- Why is Unique trying so hard to look so Bout Dat when in all actuality we all Doubt Dat.
- The rappers voice is smooth and goes perfect with the beat, however the image he is giving off throws the whole song off and makes us hate the visual…… He needs to fire his stylist and whoever is handling his branding.
- The girl in the video is cute but why are they spotlighting her Instagram purchased outfits? No Shade, but they must be spotlighting someones Boutique in exchange for gear. #Oop
- Overall the song gets a 7 out of 10. We would play this while just kicking it around the house.
- The video gets a 2 out of 10… They just need to #LetItGo
- On a good not tho, at least So-Real is FINE
Get into this video and tell us what you think!
Follow The Artist
Back to the music of the 90’s. Ashanti and Ja Rule have linked up for the New Release entitled, “Helpless.”
No Shade, it’s a cute song. Ashanti is still crying like only she can and Ja is still spittin
Stars…. We mean Barz!
Press Play and tell us what you think…
Poor Jay-Z. We swear he can’t get a break for nothing….. In recent allegations, Tidal is being sued over reportedly prohibiting one of its employees to pump her breast in a private space after pregnancy, reports TMZ.
Get into this Tea: Lisette Paulson filed a lawsuit against the company for reportedly getting fired after requesting a secluded room. Bishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. If she don’t go in the bathroom stall like our mothers had to… Like she da boom kat nick nack… #BishWhere????
We digress! Paulson’s lawsuit claims that Desiree Perez of Tidal denied her request for a private room, and instead suggested she use a bathroom. Allegedly, Perez got frustrated when Paulson insisted on getting her way. After the disagreement, Perez said the issue would be discussed in a meeting. However, a day after the meeting, Paulson was terminated. Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllll….. Let us call Desiree, We bet Lisette got fired for her attitude and entitled ways… #ByeGurl
Dear: Jay-Z, Are you here for this Mullocky?
We thought not!!!!!!