Are you ready for the Money 2018 Collection?
Let’s be real! With Chingy, Ying Yang Twins, and Petey Pablo can this really be considered a Turn Up tour? Can they even Turn Up for real, for real anymore? LoL! However, for the 80’s babies on the team, we will be right Thurr!
According to the tour release:
Chingy, Ying Yang Twins, and Petey Pablo have the nostalgia 2000’s hits that will get the crowd TURNT! Chingy is back and is truly ” One Call Away”, So tell your top 8 on Myspace and message your besties on AIM. This is the ultimate package to relive the 2000’s and get TURNT again!
Oop! They betta say it with the MySpace and AIM reference. We’re about to pull out or Nokia phones and Motorolla 2-Way Pagers to get the crew ready. LoL
It’s been 15 years since Chingy turnt up the planet with his debut album “Jackpot” ft singles “Right Thurr,” “Holidae In,” and “One Call Away” (released July 2003). Let 2018 be the year we celebrate all things turnt with a revisit to the songs that made us all party our asses off at the turn of the century! Paired up with The Ying Yang Twins hit, “Salt Shaker” and Petey Pablo’s “Freek-A- Leek”, This Package is TURNT!
Dates to be released soon…. Will you be in attendance?
YOUR ALL INCLUSIVE FESTIVAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
▪ 4 nights 5 days at the luxurious Melia Resort in Punta Cana – May 25-29, 2018
▪ Oversized & spacious room/suite at the Resort
▪ 24 hour all inclusive meal plan and unlimited alcoholic beverages- over 13 restaurants
▪ Roundtrip airport transfer & ground transportation to all festival events off property
▪ All resort fees, gratuity and taxes are included
▪ Rented Private Island Beach party only for festival guest: includes open bar & caribbean buffet- 12 hour excursion
▪ Catamaran cruise & Speed boat excursion: includes open bar & DJ set up
▪ Excursion to the majestic Bayahibe Beach
▪ Private night club party with open bar all night and live aerial and visual show
▪ Three nights of live concerts featuring national recording artists
▪ Access to: The LGBTQ Film Fest
▪ Access to: The LGBTQ Vanguard Awards All White Gala
▪ Access to: In the Spirit Gospel Brunch with full buffet and open bar
▪ Access to: Synergy “ Life coaching & Empowerment” Seminar
▪ Access to: Health & Wellness Workshop
▪ Access to: Meet the Authors Symposium
▪ Access to: Celebrity Karaoke
▪ Access to: Monifah & Terez Spades Tournament
▪ Access to: Speed dating & Matchmaking
▪ Access to: Cocktails & Conversation Networking Reception
▪ Access to: A Union of Love “ The Wedding Celebration”
▪ Access to The Vendors Markplace & Trunk Sale
▪ Most importantly, a weekend filled with networking, empowerment & Unity…………PRICELESS
MARK YOUR CALENDARS BOOK YOUR FESTIVAL PACKAGE
$200 Deposit DUE NOW
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS STARTING AS LOW AS
$192.00 single & $147.50 double occupancy
Friday, May 25th – Tuesday, May 29th
Memorial Day Weekend 2018
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Includes: All Meals and Unlimited Alcoholic Beverages, Deluxe Rooms and Junior Suites, Access to All Festival Events & Concerts, Airport Transfers, VIP Meet & Greet with Celebrity Ambassadors and All resort fees & gratuities.
Kim Petras’ infectious debut single “I Don’t Want It At All” has quickly amassed nearly 4 million Spotify streams in just weeks. Check out the new video for “I Don’t Want It At All.” Directed by Charlotte Rutherford, the video depicts Kim’s teen girl fantasy complete with lavish shopping sprees, a “Princess and the Pea” style throne, a miniature Hamptons, and a special guest appearance by Paris Hilton.
Featuring shimmering synths and a club-ready beat, the buoyant, fun track is a sassy take on how Kim has observed the LA sugar daddy lifestyle – a reality altogether different from her own.
Since her childhood in Cologne, Germany, Kim has been in love with pop music. It was a window into the bigger world outside of her little town. Kim notably began transitioning with female hormone therapy following her twelfth birthday before making worldwide headlines as the youngest person to receive gender reassignment surgery at the age of 16. Her experiences and bravery are subtly present in her music and her undeniable debut single perfectly showcases her imaginative artistry and unique brand of escapism.
“Pop was always my biggest obsession,” Kim affirms. “I spend so much time looking for new music online. As a kid, music videos were my escape from the little town I was living in, because nothing happened there. I want to provide that kind of escapism. It’s unapologetically pop.”