Now, we tried our hardest not to do this but it got to a point of no return.
After 3.36 MILLION Albums sold in week 1, I’m sure we are all verse in Adele’s recent comeback single entitled “Hello.” Recently, R&B Legend Daron Jones of the Famed Group 112. You know Daron. The one who wishes he was Slim and tries to sing like Michael Keith. Yeah Gurl. That Daron. Well anyways, doing what he does best lately, he did a COVER to Adele’s “Hello.”
Now let me say this:
- Covers on a Regular Basis are for Independent Artist seeking to gain notoriety from Mainstream songs that are popular.
- It allows an artist to showcase their talent and introduce themselves to the Famed Artist’ Base.
- It is NOT suppose to be for 90’s hasbeens attempting to hold on to what once was. Especially when the WORLD knows who they are and that they are an Amazing Talent.
- I feel Daron is:
- Too Legendary for such shananagians.
- Too Famous for such executions.
- Too old for entry level tactics.
In any case, he did the cover and all of a sudden………. Bytchhhhhhh! His Instagram Timeline was FILLED with:
Bytch da Fukk?????? All I could say was,
Now listen, before I read. Get into it for yourself:
Now! Here are the facts
- He sounded nice
- Smooth execution
- Too many runs
- He started whining after a while
- He is nothing close to Adele
- Joe’s Cover was better with his crying ass
- I was bored after the first 45 seconds
- All his fans who said his version sounded better then Mother Deles need to be slapped
- If he sound so good why didn’t sell 3.36 Million Copies?
- He still ain’t no Michael Keith
- He finally sound better than Slim
- He still sexy tho
In any case, we here at TrueSlamBook.com are not haters as I know some are calling us. Bytch u know we keep it REAL.
Now, on another note, when’s the next 112 album dropping?